Sample questions of a interview board
Looking for a job you have to face the interview board to get a job in any government or non-government organization. What is the question on the Viva Board? Almost the majority of job seekers are in doubt about the answers to the questions.
If you are in the last stages of preparation with the slope of the sword to compete in the job market, then do not bundle with some arrows or bundle? Keep the following questions in conjunction with the surrounding preparations, in the same simple line, with the best of your life. It can not be said that when a bane is successful in hunting. At the end of the day we all want to smile the winner. And if that smile is a smile on the name of a job called gold deer, then there is no word.
Those who have already given interviews to different organizations have come face to face with these questions. And those who have not yet interviewed, if you want to get a job today or tomorrow, you have to face the Viva Board. Hope all these questions will be useful to you. Here are questions from the questions that are usually made on the Viva Board. Let’s know what kind of questions you can face on the Viva Board.
- What is your name?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Tell me about your educational qualifications?
- What do you think your own Strength / Weakness?
- Do you think you are fit or right person for the post?
- Why do you fit for the post?
- What do you know about our company?
- Do you ready to work hard for the company?
- What do you mean by hard work and smart work?
- What do you mean by working under pressure?
- How do you to travel ? How to accept travel or transfer?
- What is the goal or aim of your life?
- What makes you angry?
- What gives you motivation?
- Give examples of some creative work in your life?
- Do you prefer to work alone or to work with the team, which give you more importance?
18.Give examples of some group work you have done?
- How do you give yourself as a leader from 1 to 10?
- What do you like to take the risk?
- Give some of your favorite jobs, office locations and company examples?
- Where do you want to see yourself after ten years from now?
- Why do you want to give up resigns from your previous company?
22.Why were you out of work for so many days?
- Why did you change many companies earlier frequently?
- What was the most annoying jobs or works you did?
- What was the most difficult challenge that you worked?
- Do you think what changes you make if we employ you ?
- Do you think that you gave your maximum effort to your previous work?
- How would you look at reporting someone younger than you?
- Do you think you are successful?
- Why work in our company?
31 What have you done in the past year to increase your knowledge?
- Where else have you applied for a job?
- What is the identity of some of our company?
- How long do you want to work with us if you are hired?
- Have you ever dismissed anyone from the job? Why did you adopt the technique? What was your reaction then?
- Explain how you will be valuable resources for us?
- Give an example that has received any suggestions management you have given?
- What do your colleagues comment about you?
- How are you accepting new technology? What software are you familiar with?
40.What is your hobby or what you like to do?
- Tell me about your own time knowledge or awareness?
- What are you expecting to pay or what is your expected salary ?
At the end of the interview, it is usually asked, ‘do you have anything to know?’
The question is known. This is the turn of the answer. What is the secret behind these questions, why are you asking such questions and what could be the possible answer?
Try yourself.or wait for next Article.